Internet of Things (IoT)
M2M and telecom outdoor & indoor communication solution: connection, on a standard telecom equipment, of all devices (security cameras, ambience mic, logbook, wifi update system for embedded softwares, on-board public address system) used by underground and bus drivers, and transmission on a monitoring console recording every action (so no handwritten reports are needed) and receiving alert messages, ambience listening triggered by the driver and security cameras footage.
- Lone worker security
- Geolocation of vehicles, mobile medical equipment, wagons, containers…
- Water management (water towers, reservoirs…)
- Waste management optimization (city/motorway rest areas/etc. litterbins to be appropriately emptied)
- Remote-control for information and advertising boards
- Vehicles counts (traffic management, parking spot management…)
- Remote weather stations and meters reading
- “Smart City” : equipment and public infrastructures monitoring (lighting, info points, public transports…)
- Farming/breeding management
- From the communicating/networked sensor to the applications server (ex: Stadium) through a cellular network based on long-range radiofrequency technologies such as Tetra, DMR, eDMR, etc., to connect to the Internet any kind of equipment/terminals provided they don’t need high speed.
- No phone line, GPRS, 3G/4G needed: radio transmission
- Autonomy up to 10 years.
- Rugged, compact, cost-efficient and quickly deployable solutions.